Partner Manufacturers - Product Information
DKX4-101 - Raritan - DOMINION® KX IV-101, 4K KVM-over-IP Switch, IP KVM, Ultra HD, 4K30 HDMI Video (3840 x 2160) *NEW*
4K IP HDMI KVM Switch (DKX4-101)
The *NEW* Dominion® KX IV-101 (DKX4-101) is Raritan’s highest performing KVM-over-IP switch, provides a new level of Ultra HD 4K performance for remote access and management. More powerful and flexible than any other KVM-over-IP solution, it supports higher video resolutions, faster frame rates, higher video quality, and faster virtual media.
The KX IV-101 supports unblocked, Java-free, BIOS-level remote access of a single server, PC or workstation over LAN, WAN or even the Internet. A native HDMI device, the KX IV-101 has available cables/adapters for VGA, DVI, Mini DisplayPort, and USB-C. It provides users the most flexibility with access remote computers via User Station, laptop, PC or smartphone. The KX IV-101 supports many of the popular Dominion features such as virtual media, absolute mouse synchronization, LDAP/Radius/AD authentication, AES encryption, support for up to 8 simultaneous sessions, and much, much more.
NOTE: Not available before end of May.
• Ultra HD, 4K30 HDMI Video
• 1080p @ 60 frames-per-second
• 1080p High Quality 4:4:4 Color
• HDMI Audio
• Java-Free, Anytime/Anywhere Access
• Input / Output Device Control
• Power on/off PC/Server
• Laptop / PC / User Station
• New Platform / User Interface
• Pass-through Local Port
• CommandCenter & User Station integration
Ultra High Performance 4K and 1080p
• The Dominion KX IV-101 supports access to servers with 4K video resolution (3840x2160), up to 30 frames per second with the new KX IV User Station. It also supports HD resolutions up to 1920x1080 and 1920x1200 at up to 60 frames per second with high quality 4:4:4 color for high quality images and video.
Flexible, Multi-Purpose, IP-Based
• The KX IV-101 has user-configurable bandwidth to operate over LAN, WAN, and even the Internet for emergency out-of-hours IT support. As a flexible IP solution, it is accessible via User Station, Laptop, PC, and SmartPhone supporting users, managers, engineers, and IT. Java-free KVM access is available on Windows, Linux and Mac.
Dominion Features and Compatibility
• The KX IV-101 supports many of the popular Dominion features such as: BIOS-level access, virtual media, absolute mouse synchronization, LDAP/Radius/AD authentication, AES encryption, and support for up to 8 simultaneous sessions. Utilize the KX IV-101 with the other Dominion products, KX III or IV User Stations. Native support for HDMI, with optional adapters for VGA, DVI, Mini DisplayPort and USB-C.
Integrated KVM Solution
• The KX IV-101 scales with Raritan’s CommandCenter management system, allowing multiple users to access multiple KX IV-101 and KX III switches, in single or multiple locations, across the country or even the world. CommandCenter integrates with the KX User Stations, Dominion products, as well as popular IT solutions such as VNC, RDP and SSH.
Form Factor & Power:
Zero-U form factor, L bracket included, 3 units rack in 1U with RACK-KIT-DKX4-101-3
Single, auto-sensing power with locking cord, 100-240 Volt AC 50-60Hz, 12.5W/20W max/operating
Operating Temperature/Humidity: 0°C–55 °C / 20%-80% RH
Storage Temperature/Humidity: -20°C–80 °C / 10%-90% RH
Dimension / Weight 140mm (W) x 144mm (D)x 30mm (H), 5.51” (W) x 5.67 “ (D) x “ 1.18(H). 0.65kg (1.42 lbs)
Remote Connection Network Protocols:
1 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) port IPv6/IPv4 dual stack, TCP/IP,
Telnet, SSH, HTTPS, RADIUS, LDAP, DHCP and SNMP v2 & v3
Server & Local Connection:
HDMI Port with locking cord, USB-B to server USB-A port
HDMI passthrough port. 2xUSB-A port for keyboard and mouse control
Sample Video Resolutions:
1024x768@60Hz, 1280x720@60Hz,1280x1024@60Hz, 1360x768@60Hz, 1400x1050@60Hz
1440x900@60Hz, 1600x1200@60Hz, 1920x1080@60Hz, 1920x1200@60Hz, 1680x1050@60Hz
2560x1440@60Hz, 2560x1600@60Hz, 3840x2160@30Hz, 4096x2160@30Hz
Output Pins: Normally Open, Normally Closed, Common (Dry Contact).
Supported load: 2A/30VDC, or 0.5A/60VDC or 0.3A/125VAC
Input Pins: Input & Input Ground (Dry Contact). Does not support any power input.
Two years standard warranty with advance replacement
Three Additional Years of Warranty is available