Partner Manufacturers - Product Information
PX3-5297 Raritan Outlet Metered / Outlet Switched iPDU: 230V, 32A, 12 Outlets (8x C13, 4x C19), Plug: IEC 60309 32A, Zero U, Replaceable Controller with LCD Display, 2x USB-A, 1x USB-B, Ethernet, Serial and Sensor Port (5000 Series) BTO
Raritan 12 Port Vertical PDU. Outlet-level Remote Power Management and Control Over IP ( Serial and IP Control PDU with Sensor Feature Port )
The Raritan PX3-5000 family of high-quality rack power distribution units (PDUs) offers real-time remote unit-level and individual outlet-level switching and power monitoring of current (amps), voltage, power (kVA, kW), power factor and energy consumption (kWh) with ISO/IEC +/- 1% billing-grade accuracy. The PX-5000 also supports Raritan’s plug-and-play environmental sensors. Users can define thresholds and receive alerts when thresholds are crossed for both power and environmental events.
Also locking ready capable sockets when used with Raritan's compatible locking cables.
The PX3-5000 series is available in Zero U (vertical mount) and 1U and 2U (horizontal mount) form factors with a wide variety of NEMA, IEC and other plugs and receptacles, including models that support high power distribution such as 400V. Precise power information can be monitored, and the PX-5000 configured, via a user-friendly Web browser GUI or command line interface. Power information is also displayed at the PDU locally. Security is ensured with up to 256-bit encryption, strong passwords and advanced authorization options, including permissions, LDAP/S and Active Directory®. Plus the PX-5000 series is fully compatible with Raritan's Power IQ energy management software solutions.
Energy Metering Voltage (V), Current (A), Active Power (kW), Real Power (kVA), Energy (kWh), Power Factor
Metering Accuracy ISO/IEC 62053-21 1%
Metering per Input Line Yes
Metering per Branch Circuit Breaker Yes
Metering per Output Receptacle Yes
Remote Outlet Switching Yes
Environmental Sensor Ready Yes
Networking 10/100 BaseT Ethernet. Optional WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n)
Remote Management HTTP(s); SSH; Telnet; RS-232 (Serial); Power IQ; SNMP version v2/v3; SMTP; JSON-RPC
Cascading Yes Max 8 PDUs can be daisy chained using a single Ethernet connection
Onboard Display User-selectable display (voltage, current, or active power:per line, per breaker, or per receptacle)
Compatible Sensors Temperature, Humidity, Air Flow, Static Pressure Single cable connection provides temp/humidity monitoring at three points in cabinet (with a single sensor assembly)
Replaceable controller Yes
- Energy Efficient Latching Relays - Consume 67% less energy, produce less heat, and can be configured to return to pre-outage state instantly. Available on PX-5000 series models
- Choice of iPDU Colours - Available in eleven colours that help reduce errors and make it easier to identify power feeds, and perform troubleshooting to minimize downtime.
- kWh Metering Accuracy- Accurate kWh metering allows you to measure actual energy usage for customer or department charge-back billing, establishing baselines, and analyzing the effect of initiatives.
- Sensors to Optimize your Environment - Optional sensor ports for plug-and-play environmental sensors that allow you to monitor temperature, humidity, airflow and other environmental conditions.
- SecureLock Outlets and Cable - Ensure that IEC power cords don’t accidentally come unplugged from servers when technicians are working on racks.
- Accurate Rack Metering - Check power on PDUs, lines, circuit breakers and individual outlets and make informed capacity planning decisions and efficiently utilize power resources with 1% billing grade accuracy.
- High Power & 60C Models - 400V 3 phase high power models supporting up to 55kW per rack PDU, plus 60C for high-heat environments such as hot aisle containment and blade racks.
- Circuit Breaker Monitoring - Monitor voltage and current of breakers within the PDU to understand status (open or closed) and real-time loads to improve uptime and capacity planning.
- Field-Replaceable Controller - Flush mount controller with intuitive push buttons, industrial-grade reliability, configurable firmware, and hot-swap capability. Available on PX 3 models.
- Receive Advanced Alerts - Users can define thresholds and receive alerts via SNMP, email, and syslog when thresholds are crossed for both power and environmental events.
- High-Res Colour Display - Highest resolution colour display in the industry at 220 x 176. LCD display changes orientation automatically so you can easily check power readings.
- Compact iPDU Design - The compact design and small chassis for an iPDU makes the PX line ideal for racks that are already at capacity with IT equipment, devices, and cabling. Up to 36% smaller than competitive iPDUs.
- Secure and Encrypted - Directory services support providing advanced authorization options, including permissions, LDAP/S, RADIUS and Active Directory®. 256-bit AES encryption and strong passwords keep you safe.
- Sampling and Buffering - End users can choose the frequency at which they monitor power and the amount of data they gather to fine tuning power visibility.
- Certified and UL Listed - Certifications include FCC Part 15, A; UL Listed and cUL, CE, PSE, SAA, RoHS/WEEE compliant.
- Easy Power Cord Dressing - Special V2 3-phase models with sequenced line pairs of outlets simplify load balancing and dramatically improves power cord dressing & airflow.
- Over 600 Models - The PX iPDU series boasts more than 600 models with electrical configurations to meet every data center requirement you currently have today and into the future
PLUG: IEC 60309
PX3-5297 Raritan Outlet Metered / Outlet Switched iPDU: 230V, 32A, 12 Outlets (8x C13, 4x C19), Plug: IEC 60309 32A, Zero U, Replaceable Controller with LCD Display, 2x USB-A, 1x USB-B, Ethernet, Serial and Sensor Port (5000 Series)
(BTO) - BUILT TO ORDER
Input Plug IEC 60309 3P+N+E 6h 32A 4P5W (L1/L2/L3/N/E) IP44("splash proof") (400V, 3 phase)
Cord Length 3 meters (9.84 feet) standard
Cord Entry Bottom-bottom feed
Cable Type 4P 5W
Number of Power Cords 1
Maximum Input Current 32A (per line)
Nominal Input Voltage 400V, 3 phase
Rated Input Voltage 380 - 415V, 3 phase
Input Frequency 50/60Hz
Power Capacity 21.1kVA at 380V, 23.0kVA at 415V
Nominal Output Voltage 230V
Rated Output Voltage 220 - 240V
Output Connections a. (12) IEC 60320 C13 2-pole, 3-wire; 10A b. (12) IEC 60320 C19 2-pole, 3-wire; 16A
Overload Protection (6) 16A 1-pole LEGBXA6-16 circuit breaker
Cable Retention Raritan SecureLockTM Ready Optional retention clips are also available
Unit Dimensions (W x D x H) 2.1" x 2.6" x 70.1" ; 52mm x 65mm x 1780mm
Shipping Dimensions (W x D x H) 11.02" x 4.53" x 80.91" ; 280mm x 115mm x 2055mm
Colour Black Powder coat
Operating Environment 5 - 60°C (41 - 140°F)
Operating Relative Humidity 5-85%
Operating Elevation 0-10000ft
Regulatory Approvals, CE
Class A Part 15 Class A of the FCC rules