Partner Manufacturers - Product Information
PX3-5917V-V2 - Raritan Metered/Switched iPDU: 3-Phase Wye, 400V AC, 32A, 24 Outlets: 12x IEC C13, 12x IEC C19, Plug: IEC 60309 32A 3P+N+PE, 22.2kVA, Zero U Vertical, Replaceable Controller with LCD Display, Ethernet, 2x USB-A/B (PX-5000 Series)
The Raritan PX3 -PX5000 family of high-quality, intelligent rack power distribution units (iPDUs) offers real-time remote power monitoring of current (amps), voltage, power (kVA, kW) and energy consumption (kWh) with +/- 1% billing-grade accuracy, even at individual outlets. The PX series offers hundreds of models to meet all your data center applications, including models with remote outlet switching, individual outlet metering, high-power for blade servers and high-density applications, and high quality power distribution.
The Dominion PX-5000 Range is an intelligent Power Distribution Unit (PDU) that allows users to reboot remote servers and network devices and monitor power.
It can be used as a standalone power distribution unit, or integrated with Raritan’s KVM switches and Secure Console Servers. It can also be intergrated with Raritan's Power IQ PDU and Environmental power management software.
A flexible, next-generation power management solution
Raritan's Dominion PX remote power management devices allow IT administrators to securely reboot and power on/off servers and network devices from a remote location
Energy Metering Voltage (V), Current (A), Active Power (kW), Real Power (kVA), Energy (kWh), Power Factor
Metering Accuracy ISO/IEC 62053-21 1%
Metering per Input Line Yes
Metering per Branch Circuit Breaker Yes
Metering per Output Receptacle Yes
Remote Outlet Switching Yes
Environmental Sensor Ready Yes
Networking 10/100 BaseT Ethernet. Optional WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n)
Remote Management HTTP(s); SSH; Telnet; RS-232 (Serial); Power IQ; SNMP version v2/v3; SMTP; JSON-RPC
Max 8 PDUs can be daisy chained using a single Ethernet connection
On-board Display User-selectable display (voltage, current, or active power: per line, per breaker, or per receptacle)
Temperature, Humidity, Air Flow, Static Pressure
Single cable connection provides temp/humidity monitoring at three points in cabinet (with a single sensor assembly)
Replaceable controller Yes
Further PX3 Information
- Energy Efficient Latching Relays - Consume 67% less energy, produce less heat, and can be configured to return to pre-outage state instantly. Available on PX-5000 series models
- Choice of iPDU Colours - Available in eleven colours that help reduce errors and make it easier to identify power feeds, and perform troubleshooting to minimize downtime.
- kWh Metering Accuracy- Accurate kWh metering allows you to measure actual energy usage for customer or department charge-back billing, establishing baselines, and analyzing the effect of initiatives.
- Sensors to Optimize your Environment - Optional sensor ports for plug-and-play environmental sensors that allow you to monitor temperature, humidity, airflow and other environmental conditions.
- SecureLock Outlets and Cable - Ensure that IEC power cords don’t accidentally come unplugged from servers when technicians are working on racks.
- Accurate Rack Metering - Check power on PDUs, lines, circuit breakers and individual outlets and make informed capacity planning decisions and efficiently utilize power resources with 1% billing grade accuracy.
- High Power & 60C Models - 400V 3 phase high power models supporting up to 55kW per rack PDU, plus 60C for high-heat environments such as hot aisle containment and blade racks.
- Circuit Breaker Monitoring - Monitor voltage and current of breakers within the PDU to understand status (open or closed) and real-time loads to improve uptime and capacity planning.
- Field-Replaceable Controller - Flush mount controller with intuitive push buttons, industrial-grade reliability, configurable firmware, and hot-swap capability. Available on PX 3 models.
- Receive Advanced Alerts - Users can define thresholds and receive alerts via SNMP, email, and syslog when thresholds are crossed for both power and environmental events.
- High-Res Colour Display - Highest resolution colour display in the industry at 220 x 176. LCD display changes orientation automatically so you can easily check power readings.
- Compact iPDU Design - The compact design and small chassis for an iPDU makes the PX line ideal for racks that are already at capacity with IT equipment, devices, and cabling. Up to 36% smaller than competitive iPDUs.
- Secure and Encrypted - Directory services support providing advanced authorization options, including permissions, LDAP/S, RADIUS and Active Directory®. 256-bit AES encryption and strong passwords keep you safe.
- Sampling and Buffering - End users can choose the frequency at which they monitor power and the amount of data they gather to fine tuning power visibility.
- Certified and UL Listed - Certifications include FCC Part 15, A; UL Listed and cUL, CE, PSE, SAA, RoHS/WEEE compliant.
- Easy Power Cord Dressing - Special V2 3-phase models with sequenced line pairs of outlets simplify load balancing and dramatically improves power cord dressing & airflow.
- Over 600 Models - The PX iPDU series boasts more than 600 models with electrical configurations to meet every data center requirement you currently have today and into the future
PLUG: IEC 60309 (3 PHASE)
PX3-5917V-V2 Raritan Outlet Metered and Outlet Switched iPDU: 3-Phase Wye, 400V AC, 32A, 24 Outlets: 12x IEC C13, 12x IEC C19, Plug: IEC 60309 32A 3P+N+PE, 22.2kVA, Zero U Vertical, Replaceable Controller with LCD Display, Ethernet, Serial, 2x USB-A/B (PX - 5000 Series)
Input Plug IEC 60309 3P+N+E 6h 32A 4P5W (L1/L2/L3/N/E)
IP44("splashproof") (400V, 3 phase)
Cord Length 3 meters (9.84 feet) standard
Cord Entry Bottom-bottom feed
Cable Type 4P 5W
Number of Power Cords 1
Maximum Input Current 32A (per line)
Nominal Input Voltage 400V, 3 phase
Rated Input Voltage 380 - 415V, 3 phase
Input Frequency 50/60Hz
Power Capacity 21.1kVA at 380V, 23.0kVA at 415V
Nominal Output Voltage 230V
Rated Output Voltage 220 - 240V
Output Connections a. (24) IEC 60320 C13 2-pole, 3-wire; 10A
b. (12) IEC 60320 C19 2-pole, 3-wire; 16A
Overload Protection (6) 16A 1-pole LEGBXA6-16 circuit breaker
Cable Retention Raritan SecureLockTM Ready
Optional retention clips are also available
Unit Dimensions (W x D x H) 2.1" x 2.6" x 70.1" ; 52mm x 65mm x 1780mm
Shipping Dimensions (W x D x H) 11.02" x 4.53" x 80.91" ; 280mm x 115mm x 2055mm
Color Black powder coat
Mounting Tool-less button mount
Operating Environment 5 - 60°C (41 - 140°F)
Operating Relative Humidity 5-85%
Operating Elevation 0-10000ft
Regulatory Approvals, CE
Canada ICES-003, Class A
Part 15 Class A of the FCC rules