DDX10-IEC - ADDER VIEW DDX10 Flexible 10-port KVM matrix switch for DVI / Display Port / VGA / USB / audio
ADDER-VIEW ( DDX10 )
The AdderView DDX10 is a new breed of high performance KVM Matrix that provides powerful functionality inside a small, compact form factor. Featuring Adder’s trusted lossless KVM extension technology with flexi-port switching capability, the DDX enables multiple users to access multiple computers located safely and securely inside your server room.
10 configurable user/computer ports
Multi-view thumbnail on-screen display
Lossless HD video in real-time
Extension distance of up to 50m from switch to user console
USB for Keyboard, Mouse & Touchscreen
‘Zero U’ DVI, VGA and DisplayPort Computer Access Modules (CAMs)
10 port KVM Matrix
- AdderView DDX10 is a flexible 10 port KVM Matrix which can be re-configured to match your requirements. Each port can be configured as a computer input or user output. Once configured, simply connect your Computer Access Modules (DDX CAM) and User stations (DDX USR).
High density KVM Matrix
- The DDX range features ‘zero U’ computer access modules and a high density 1U KVM Matrix switch, ideal for installation in heavily populated server racks for small and medium sized applications.
Lossless HD video support
- The DDX10 delivers lossless HD video at resolutions of up to 1920x1200 @60Hz providing a real-time, ‘at the PC’ experience. Frame rate matching makes this product ideal for applications using non standard refresh rates.
Optimal USB technology
- DDX10 emulates a fully featured keyboard, mouse and touchscreen* to all computers, maintaining fast switching speeds and instant USB interaction. * Touchscreens need to be Windows 8 compliant.
Multi-view on-screen thumbnail display for computer selection
- The unique multi-view OSD provides users with a live preview of permitted computers direct on their screen. Users can highlight their selection using a mouse cursor. Once highlighted, the user has the ability to choose from 4 different connection modes.
- Each user station can be granted different access permissions on a per computer basis. Once computer access is permitted, administrators can select which levels of control will be available, allowing users to choose between View only, Shared, Exclusive or Private connection modes.
Exclusive and private connection modes
- The DDX10 enables users to work safely and securely with a choice of connection modes. In Exclusive mode, users have full KVM control while being able to share video content with other colleagues. By connecting in Private mode, users can work in privacy.
Multi-head video support
- DDX10 transmitters & receivers can be grouped to form ‘Computers’ and ‘Consoles’ that support dual-head & quad-head connectivity.
‘Zero U’ Computer Access Modules (CAMs)
- Powered by USB, the digital computer access modules sit in-line and are ideal for racks with limited space. Modules are available in DVI, VGA and DisplayPort options.
Secure web control interface
- System administrators can securely access the DDX10 management tools to configure system settings, set access privileges and control video connections. The interface is secured using HTTPS & administrators must login each time they connect. An API enables switch control from a 3rd party control system.
10 x 8p8c ports for computer and user connections. Maximum of 9 computer connections, minimum of 1 computer. Maximum of 9 user connections, minimum of 1 user connection.
1 x 8p8c for 10/100/1000 Ethernet connection. 1 x 9way D-type RS232 options port.
2 x locking, 3-pin jack (1 x power adapter included), 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 0.7A, input to power adapter, 12VDC 18W output from power adapter.
Compact case, robust metal construction. Designed for 19 inch rack mounting:
435mm/17.13” (w), 31mm/1.22” (h), 160mm/6.3” (d), 1.9kg/4.2lbs. Rack mount included.
0 to 40ºC / 32 to 104ºF
Rack mount kit included for switch
Approvals ( CE, FCC )
Local client requirements
Any of the following:
Internet Explorer® version 10 or 11
Firefox version 24 ESR and above
Chrome version 43 and above
Important extension distance details
A minimum specification of Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) cables must be used with the DDX30, DDX10, DDX CAM and DDX USR. Recommended cables are SFTP: Daetwyler 7702 Flexible patch cable, Daetwyler 7120 Bulk cable
Res (@60Hz) Cable Patches Dist.
1920 x 1200 SFTP 0 50m
1920 x 1200 SFTP 2 40m
Unshielded cables are not suitable for the DDX.
Distances are achieved using single lengths of SFTP trunk/bulk cable with two 3 meter SFTP patch cables. For each additional break/patch connection reduce distance by 5 meters. Patch cables must be SFTP.