Partner Manufacturers - Product Information
IPEPS-PLUS - Adder - ADDERLink iPEPS Plus HDMI Digital IP KVM Extender ( IPEPS+ )
"NEW ADDER: An exciting evolution to the highly successful iPEPS Range"
The new IPEPS - PLUS. So many uses from extender to IP access KVM switching and more...
A powerful and flexible KVM over IP product contained within a compact unit, the ADDERLink ipeps+ enables
computer access from anywhere in the world, securely and remotely via the Internet or a corporate network.
The ADDERLink ipeps+ uses
RealVNC client software that is
specifically designed for secure, high performance KVM over IP applications.
Despite its small size, it offers high performance, including 1920x1200 video streaming at up to 30 frames per second, with non-blocking access for one local user and up to 8 remote users.
The New addition to the ADDERLink® ipeps range, the ipeps+ enables you to remotely access and control your critical computing hardware using your standard IP network. Using RealVNC client software, computers outside the network can be remotely and securely accessed.
Highly secure: compliant with universal enterprise grade security standards (AES 256-bit encryption and RSA 2048-bit public key authentication) from RealVNC
Smooth motion video: stream HD video up to 1920 x 1200 at up to 30 frames per second with 24 bits per pixel colour depth, Precise mouse synchronisation Multiple access: the unit can be accessed by one local user and remotely by up to 8 users at any one time, each with defined access rights
Ergonomic and efficient: compact unit with silent, fan-less operation
- Independent operation: maintain full control even during boot up, - BIOS level or computer crash states, it will even work even if the controlled devices are not operational
- User authentication: LDAP integration with Active Directory is provided for enterprise level user authentication
- EDID management: intelligent EDID management allows the user to specify the video modes generated by the controlled device.
- Local console: KVM connections are available for local user access. This may be useful during emergency and system maintenance activities.
- KVM connections: HDMI 1.4 and USB (1.1, 2.0)
- At the PC user experience: digital techniques preserve the quality of the user experience, such that keyboard and mouse operate with the same responsiveness as working directly at the host computer, and the quality of the video is indistinguishable with minimal latency.
- Security & Medical: Where detail and reliability are essential
DIAGRAM: (ADDER IPEPS+)
1 x IPEPS-PLUS unit
1 x power supply unit
1 x country specific power cable
1 x 2m/6.5ft. HDMI cable
1 x 2m/6.5ft. USB A to B cable
1 x quick start guide
Approvals / Compliance
CE/ FCC / Standards
USB1.1 and 2.0 HID devices (low and full speed)
0ºC to 40ºC / 32ºF to 104ºF
HDMI, USB type A and B
RJ45: (8p8c) Ethernet port
Connectors – Remote Unit NA
100-240 VAC, 47/63Hz
12 VDC 18W output from power supply unit
All known operating systems. No drivers required
The system supports resolutions to a maximum of 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
169mm/6.65” (w), 31mm/1.22” (h), 120mm/4.8” (d), 0.6kg/1.3lbs.
262 x 236 x 143mm
Optional and Additional Accessories
VSCD11: HDMI to DVI-D convertor cable. 2m/6.5ft.
VSCD12: Lockable HDMI cable. 1.5m/5ft.
RMK8: Rackmount kit