Rose CNV-USBADB Rose Converter, ADB to USB Converter, ADB 4-pin mini-DIN to USB Type B ( USB-MAC 4MCC )
The Rose CNV-USBADB ADB to USB converter allows you to continue to use your favorite ADB keyboard/mouse, drawing tablet, joystick, or other ADB peripheral with your new iMac or PC equipped with USB ports.
CONVERT A USB PC TO PS/2 FOR CONNECTION TO AN EXISTING ROSE CPU SWITCH
The ADB to USB converter is an inexpensive way to preserve your ADB peripheral investment. Use it with your iMac, Mac, or any PC equipped with USB ports.
- CONVERT A USB PC TO PS/2 FOR CONNECTION TO AN EXISTING ROSE CPU SWITCH
- Connect any ADB interface device to the USB port of a MAC or PC
- Small, compact, inexpensive, and easy to use
- No power required, uses power from the USB port
- Application transparent
- Connect your favorite ADB peripheral to iMacs, Macs, and PC's equipped with USB ports
- Very small and compact unit
- Connects directly in-line to the USB port and an ADB peripheral
- Compatible with all Rose products with USB connectors
Easy plug in use
Converter, ADB to USB Converter, ADB 4-pin mini-DIN to USB Type B
Compact dongle style.